Please take your time to read the following. If you have any questions please contact the Data Protection Controller.
The Ford ST Owners Network compromises of more than one website, any references to ‘We’, ‘Our’ or ‘Network’ are referring to:
FordSTOC.com – Ford ST Owners Network
FiestaSTOC.com – Fiesta ST Owners Club
FocusSTOC.com – Focus ST Owners Club
MondeoSTOC.com – Mondeo ST Owners Club
Any references to ‘Owner’ relate to the owner of the Network, which is:
Club Network Limited – http://www.clubnetworklimited.com – jim[at]clubnetworklimited.com – Registered Company No: 7955718
Any references to ‘Founder’ relates to:
Jim Dutton – jim[at]fordstoc.com
Any references to ‘Network Staff’ or ‘Club Staff’ relate to our voluntary members who have staff positions within the Network, these include the following titles:
Any references to ‘Member’ or ‘Person’ relate to members of the public who have registered for a forum account with the Network, this includes the following titles:
The Network Data Protection Controller is:
Any request are to be sent to jim[at]fordstoc.com
Code of Conduct
In the interest of maintaining the Network as a media for the open exchange of extensive information, you are expected to adhere to the following Code of Conduct:
By registering with the Network, you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct and Rules.
The Network reserves the right to edit or delete content that violates the following guidelines and may, in their sole discretion warn or take appropriate action against members.
Any member who behaves in a challenging or insulting manner towards Network Staff following such action will be suspended from the Network, and subsequently will be banned should this continue.
Equally, Network Staff are expected to behave courteously and without prejudice towards members when enforcing the Code of Conduct, as set out below.
 Use of the Forums is a privilege. We reserve the right to deny your use of this area at any time, without stated reason.
 The Network will not accept any discrimination, racism, sexism, intimidation, threatening, derogatory, slanderous, defamatory, false, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, insulting or harassing comments or behaviour.
 The Network does not condone any form of reckless, dangerous or illegal driving, including racing on public roads and land. Any material displayed on the forums by members which depicts such activities, whether it be in picture, video or written format, will be removed by the Network Staff at their discretion and without warning.
 Any form of direct or indirect personal attack or harassment is unacceptable behaviour and is not tolerated. If you find content extreme or offensive posted on the forums, do not respond to it, privately or publicly. Please report it
 Do not ‘flame’ people either publicly or privately via Email, PM, Shoutbox or forums. A flame is typically a nasty personal attack directed at a person or group of persons.
 Do not attempt to bypass the bad word filter, whether in the STOC Shoutbox or any Forum. It is there for a reason. Any member seen continuously doing so will be subject to Disciplinary Action.
 Any action or comment that calls for unlawful or illegal behaviour or might result in harm to others will be dealt with accordingly.
 Any form of direct or indirect marketing and trading, unless otherwise authorised by the Network Owner is strictly prohibited. If you wish to advertise to the Network please contact [email protected] with you request. Please note our “Sponsorship” link above which will provide more information on how to advertise across the Network.
 We expect all members to remain friendly and civil towards each other at all times.
 The submission of unauthorised, confidential or copyrighted information on the Forums is prohibited without consent from the owner.
 Members are allowed to advertise external website via their signature, however should Network Staff decide this to be inappropriate or against any other rules your signature will be deleted.
 Members are expected to adhere any additional rules as set out within each individual forum section.
 All Members have access to and use of the Network ‘Personal Messages’ system, a private messaging system not publicly viewable.
Any person found to be abusing this system will loose their right to access the system and be subject to our Disciplinary Action.
Should any Network Members break our Code of Conduct or Rules they will be subject to one of the appropriate steps set out below:
Members can enter at any one of the below stages depending on the seriousness of their actions.
STAGE ONE: Warning – A polite, ‘please don’t do it again’ and an explanation why Network Staff felt the Member broke the Code or Rules.
STAGE TWO: Moderated Preview – For an agreed amount of time the Member will only be able to submit content once Network Staff have reviewed the content. Any Owner Members will lose their privilege to use the STOC Shoutbox during the term of their Moderation Preview.
STAGE THREE: Suspension – For an period of time the Member will be suspended from the Network
STAGE FOUR: Ban – The Member will be Banned from the Network and should any Membership still be active, fees will not be refunded. The Member’s IP Address will be blocked. If actions are unlawful, appropriate action will be taken.
DISCLAIMER – Terms and Conditions
1. The Network’s service is provided on the understanding of the Terms & Conditions set out below. These Terms and Conditions encompass the entire Agreement between the parties and which supersedes any prior written or oral representations, statements, understandings or agreements and use of the website will be deemed acceptance of these conditions.
2. Nothing within the Network constitutes an offer on our part. The information set out constitutes an invitation to make an offer to us, subject to the said conditions, which we may then accept and confirm to you. The information in the Terms & Conditions may be updated from time to time without prior notice.
3. Registration data and other personally identifiable information that we may collect is subject to the terms of our Privacy Statement set out below.
4. You are responsible for ensuring that no unauthorised access or use is obtained through your username and password, and you will be liable to indemnity us for all activities conducted and/or damages suffered by us arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of any passwords.
5. The Network contains information, software, photos, video, graphics, sounds and other material “Content” in relation to which the copyright and all other intellectual property rights are owned or licensed by us unless specifically credited otherwise. Other than for the purpose of using the website, you agree not to copy, modify, transmit, distribute, publish, broadcast, or create any derivative work from such Content. You further agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless against all losses, costs and damages arising out of or in connection with any misuse of the Content. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form without our prior consent, other than temporarily in the course of using our service or to keep a record of a transaction entered into using our service. You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from this Network for personal non-commercial use. You may also re-copy downloaded extracts to others for their personal non-commercial use only. However, reproduction of part or all of the Content in any form is prohibited unless for personal non-commercial use. Accordingly none of the Content of this Network may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form. For the avoidance of doubt, framing of this Network or any part of it is not permitted without express permission.
6. You agree to use the Network only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of or inhibits the use of the Network by any third parties.
7. We are entitled at our sole discretion (but not obliged) to remove any material from the Network which we consider to breach this Agreement or to be unlawful or inappropriate and reserve the rights to do so without giving any prior notice.
8. Whilst we make every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of all information, we do hot warrant that the information available on the Network is accurate, given that the information displayed is derived from a number of third party sources whose information is relied upon in good faith and which cannot be independently verified. You should always verify information obtained from this Network before acting upon it. Similarly, we do not make any warranties with regard to any goods or services supplied by third parties whether available from the Network or otherwise.
9. This Network contains links to third party websites which are not controlled or operated by us. Such links are provided for your convenience only, we are not responsible for their content and we do not monitor or endorse the material on them. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk and we make no warrant or representation with regard to the accuracy or otherwise of any information contained on the third party website.
10. Apart from liability for death or personal injury, in no event shall we be liable to you in respect of your use of the Network for any direct loss or damage, or property loss or damage. Furthermore, in no event shall we be liable to you in respect of your use of the Network for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising in the normal course of business (including, but not limited, to any loss of data, profit, revenue or business however caused and whether arising out of any negligence or breach of this Agreement, even if such damage was foreseeable or was brought to our attention).
11. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmful against all liabilities, claims, costs and expenses incurred by us arising out of or in connection with any misuse by you of the Network or breach of this Agreement.
12. By providing any content to this website: You agree to grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free perpetual, non-exclusive right and licence (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such licence will apply with respect to any form, media, technology know or later developed; You acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any Content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice. Any information copied, linked or reproduced on the Network has been with the kind permission of the Ford Motor Company or third party organisation.
13. A failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of that right or remedy or preclude its subsequent exercise.
14. Your access and use of the website is conditional upon your agreement that all matters and/or issues arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
15. Any Membership fees paid are non-refundable unless granted by the Network or Owner. If you are found to have paid for membership and provided false details, particularly regarding the ownership of a Ford ST, then the Network or Owner reserves the right to cancel your membership without warning and the membership fee will be non-refundable.
16. The Network has an Approved Traders Scheme. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the Approved Trader is a recommended and trustworthy Trader, the Network are not liable for any issues raised between you, the customer and the Approved Trader (Company). Please see section 8 and 9 for further information on this subject.
17. The Network has a Technical Advisor Scheme. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the Member who takes on this role is either a professional in their related role or has previous experience in that field, the Network or the Technical Advisor are not liable for any action taken by you following their advice. The scheme is a privilege and has been established to provide you free advice. Any advice given by a Technical Advisor is not necessarily that of a professional employment in that field and the Network would always advise you to seek professional advice. Please see section 5, 8, 9 and 10 for further information on this subject.
18. FordSTOC.com, FocusSTOC.com and FiestaSTOC.com and Jim Dutton have kindly been granted Ford Trademark Licences with the right to use “FOCUS” “FIESTA” and “ST” in relation to any activities undertaken by the Network. Full Details on this Licence on request of the Owner.
19. The Network has exclusive rights to the Domain Name, Club Name and Style and these are subject to copyright and trademark licences. Any Reproduction is prohibited.
Information Collected (Data Protection Act):
Please note that when you register with the Network, we will ask for your personal details. The Network is the sole owner of the information collected from the website.
No personal information will be passed onto any third party companies, apart from those who are affiliated with the Network. Affiliate companies require your details as part of the validation process, to stop false declarations of membership. Your personal/confidential details will not be passed on to those companies without your permission first.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Links to other websites outside of the Network do not apply to this privacy statement. We are not responsible for privacy policies of other websites linked to the Network. Please read the privacy statement of other websites linked to the Network for information and data use for visitor’s personal identification. Our privacy statement applies solely to the Network.
Network competitions are intended simply to be fun without the intention of creating legal relations. Entry does not create an enforceable contract and does not entitle the participant to enforce any claim against the Network.
You must be a member of the Fordstoc.com Network to enter our competitions. In some cases, only Owner Members are permitted entry.
Unless otherwise stated, no purchase or payment of any kind is required.
Staff of Ford ST Owners Network and any company associated to the specific competition and their families are not eligible to enter the competition.
Unless otherwise granted permission, anyone who has won a prize within the last twelve months shall not be eligible to enter the competition, nor shall any member of such person’s family (including, but not limited to, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents etc).
Only one entry per person is permitted.
Proof of forum thread, sending post/e-mail is not proof of our receipt of your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
The closing date is as specified in the relevant competition.
Winners will be formally notified within 21 days of the closing date or on the day of the competition.
The judge’s decision (Fordstoc.com Founder’s) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The prize may not be transferred to any other person or company.
Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon notification.
No cash alternative or alternative prize is available on entrants request but in the event of the advertised competition prize being unavailable we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
Ford ST Owners Network will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in a competition.
No responsibility is accepted for inaccurate prize details supplied by sponsors.
Members who are rude, abusive or deemed otherwise unsuitable, (i.e. on a suspension or ban) by Ford ST Owners Network will be excluded from the competition.
We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
We will keep your personal details for a reasonable time so that we can send you any prize that you have won, to verify that these rules have been complied with, and for accounting purposes. We may pass your details on to our prize provider for the purposes of sending you the prize on our behalf.
Ford ST Owners Network may at any time issue specific rules to be read in conjunction with these rules.
The promoter of any Network competitions are:
Jim Dutton and Scott Cheeseman
Ford ST Owners Network Co-Founders
Emails/PMs To/From the Network:
A record of some Emails and Private Messages (PMs) sent to and from the Network are kept for security purposes in the interest of our Members. None of the information in this record will be disclosed to third parties. Sending to a Friend: When a visitor chooses to send News, Articles, Reviews, etc. to a friend the name and email addresses are not logged. The Network may send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit our site. The Network will never send another email to the visitor or friend for any purpose.
Changes of our Policy:
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Ford ST Owners Network Founder
Club Network Limited – Company Director